Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it true that I can get help from people on blogging?

Blogging has been growing more popular as time goes on.  It has also become more influential.  To be honest, I have not viewed too many blogs nor have I done a lot of research into how to do them.  My wife has one, which has been the bulk of my viewing and editing exposure.  I know most of my knowledge about the many uses and forms of influence a blog can have through my mom.

Do you ever feel as though the more you know, the more the simple becomes complicated?

Reaching out to those with experience can be a very valuable resource.  This can evidence itself quite substantially at times when you attempt to do something with no one's help and you fail miserably.  You may also spend hours and hours on something just to find that someone else had the knowledge you could have easily resourced and hours would have been minutes.

Now that that I think about it, this is similar to the one of the goals I have for this blog.  That is for this blog to be a source that people can go to for answers or at least guidance in many avenues of life and actives such as making a blog.  In the case of blogging, I need your help in supplying the information.  Anything blog related would be very helpful to both me and those viewing this blog whether it be blog template sources, dos and don't of blogging, or even if you have a question that a later post or comment could answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment